Coaching York has put these terms & conditions in place in order to maintain high standards in the coaching profession and for those who advertise through our website. Please read this document carefully before making an application to advertise through the Coaching York website.
In submitting your application to advertise you agree that:
1. The information you provide is accurate and current;
2. You take personal responsibility for updating your profile regularly;
3. Coaching York holds no responsibility whatsoever about whether you or your company or associates receive work or offers of work as a result of your coach profile appearing on the Coaching York website, nor is Coaching York responsible in any way for the quality of any service you provide;
4. You take personal responsibility for the quality and professionalism of the services you offer;
5 You are covered by professional indemnity insurance appropriate to the services you provide;
6. You are a member of a recognised coaching organisation such as Association for Coaching, European Mentoring and Coaching Council, International Coach Federation or the Association for Professional Executive Coaching and Supervision;
7. That you may withdraw your profile from the Coaching York database at any time and in such a case you will give Coaching York two weeks written notice of your desire to withdraw;
8. That if Coaching York for any reason wishes to seek the withdrawal of your profile from the Coaching York database at any time, an officer or co-ordinator will give you two weeks written notice of their intent, stating the reasons for this;
9. To release and hold harmless Coaching York and its officers, members, employees and agents, from any liability, loss or claim, both at law and in equity, which you, or your personal representatives, heirs and assigns have against Coaching York or its officers, directors, employees and agents with respect to the performance of services or affiliation with Coaching York contemplated in this Agreement;
10. This agreement shall be construed and governed in accordance with English law.
By completing and submitting the following form you agree to our terms and conditions and request that your submission be reviewed ahead of being published on our site.